The AVCA Conference features over 20 experts in the veterinary field. Don't miss the opportunity to learn new practices and techniques.
Canine Orthotics, Complementing Daily PracticeLab: Canine Orthotics and You, Making the Perfect Impression
- Franklin and Marshall College Lancaster Pa graduated 1976
- New York Chiropractic College, Greenvale, NY graduated 1980
- Director Coren Chiropractic Care 1980-2009
- Founded RealEyes Communications Inc /president 1997-2006
- Serving on Board of Directors Parker Chiropractic 2000-2005
- Partner Central Norwalk Complete Physical Therapy 2000-2003
- Patent approved for ePavlov training software 2003
- CEO Equalign Chiropractic Systems Inc 2006- current
- Co- founder Equalign Chiropractic Systems LLC with David N Lundquist , DC and Dustin S Coren , DVM. 2006
- Providing performance care for the performance athletes, equine and human as well as canine ranging from casual participant to recent Olympic medalists
How to Effectively Communicate and Grow Your Animal Chiropractic PracticeHow to Create a Lasting Impression Using Fascial Techniques and Kinesiology Taping Canine
Impacts of the Chiropractic Adjustment on the Neuron, Cellular Gene Responses and Potentiation
Treatment of the Complex Chiropractic Equine Patient Using Receptor Based Therapies and the Hemispheric Model
The Role of Dietary Carbohydrates in the Inflammation Cascade and Impacts on the Chiropractic PatientLiterature Review of the Current Research in Energy Medicine and the Integration of those Modalities into the Traditional Chiropractic Practice
Graduated cum laude, BS Zoology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, 1974. Attended University of Wisconsin, School of Medicine, Madison, Wisconsin 1974-1976. Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, MO, 1985, graduated magna cum laude. Options for Animals, Hillsdale, IL, certified in Animal Chiropractic by the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association, (SharonWilloughby, DVM,DC) Certification active 1998 to present.
Affiliations are AVCA member 1998 to present, chairman Education Committee, AVCA Chairman Accreditation commission, Board of Directors, AVCA, 2004-2009. North Carolina Chiropractic Association member 1985 to present.
Work experience includes private practice, chiropractic office 1985 – 2017. Adjunct professor, University of North Carolina Asheville, department of Health and Fitness, (Kinesiology) 1999-2001. Animal chiropractic practice (since October 1998) and affiliated with Charlotte St. Animal Hospital, Asheville, NC 2001 to present and Avery Creek Pet Hospital, Asheville, NC 2016-present.Currently working independently with 2 veterinary clinics weekly to see small animals, equine independent chiropractic practice (and goats and llamas and donkeys from time to time) and attending monthly agility competitions to provide chiropractic care for dogs.
Chiropractic and the Wonderful World of Canine Agility Trials